mercredi 10 septembre 2014

Le silence

Je m'apprête sous peu à partir pour 3 mois en silence! Un beau voyage intérieur et un grand retour à l'essence de la vie! On se revoit en décembre prochain.

Voici quelques textes inspirants :

All that is necessary to awaken to yourself as the radiant emptiness of spirit is to stop seeking something more or better or different, and to turn your attention inward to the awake silence that you are.
~ Adyashanti


Listen! Clam up your mouth and be silent like an oyster shell, for that tongue of yours is the enemy of the soul, my friend. When the lips are silent, the heart has a hundred tongues.
~Rumi

Every morning think as you wake up: I am alive, I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it. I am going to use all of my energies to develop myself, To expand my heart out to others, To achieve enlightenment for the benefit of all beings. I am not going to get angry, Or think badly about others. I am going to benefit others as much as I can.
 ~Dalai Lama

Meditation is opening the door into spaciousness which cannot be imagined or speculated upon. Thought is the center round which there is the space of idea, and this space can be expanded by further ideas. But such expansion through stimulation in any form is not the spaciousness in which there is no center. Meditation is the understanding of this center and so going beyond it. Silence and spaciousness go together. The immensity of silence is the immensity of the mind in which a center does not exist. The perception of this space and silence is not of thought. Thought can perceive only its own projection, and the recognition of it is its own frontier.
~J. Krishnamurti, The Only Revolution, Victor Gollancz: London, 1970, p. 40

"Solitude did increase my perception. But here's the tricky thing—when I applied my increased perception to myself, I lost my identity. With no audience, no one to perform for, I was just there. There was no need to define myself; I became irrelevant. The moon was the minute hand, the seasons the hour hand. I didn't even have a name. I never felt lonely. To put it romantically: I was completely free."  
~The Strange Tale of the North Pond Hermit, 30 years in solitude in the woods


Let go of what has passed. 

Let go of what may come. 
Let go of what is happening now. 
Don't try to figure anything out. 
Don't try to make anything happen. 
Relax, right now, and rest. 
 ~ Tilopa, Tibetan teacher ( English translation by Ken McLeod ) 













 

Aucun commentaire: